350 WATTS MONO CRYSTALLINE PANEL
Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied or off-grid solar applications.
• Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels last for decades.
• High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability).
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
No customer reviews for the moment.
GOOD DAY, CUSTOMER HOW MAY I HELP YOU PLEASE, I CAN GIVE YOU INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND OFFERS, YOU CAN ORDER, COMPLAIN, AND COMMENT CALL THIS 09036000045 WE ARE ON STAND BY 2HRS ADAY, 360 AYEAR THANK YOUMORRIS Online CUSTOMER CARE