SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 12V/24V 60A
1. Overload protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Converse discharge protection
4. Reverse polarity connection protection
5. Thunder protection
6. Low voltage protection
7. Overcharge protection
8. Batteries stop and charge voltage HVD sets up
9. Charge and low voltage LCD sets up
10. Display the capability of the battery SOC
11. Loads and comeback setups.
12. Intellectualized temperature compensation
13. Record, calculate and display the charged AH on the LCD screen.
14. CPU control and LCD display
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
No customer reviews for the moment.
GOOD DAY, CUSTOMER HOW MAY I HELP YOU PLEASE, I CAN GIVE YOU INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND OFFERS, YOU CAN ORDER, COMPLAIN, AND COMMENT CALL THIS 09036000045 WE ARE ON STAND BY 2HRS ADAY, 360 AYEAR THANK YOUMORRIS Online CUSTOMER CARE