There are 9 products.
2 pair 100 yards telephone cable telephone line telephone wire like panasonic, Hauwei, Imose and D-link. it is situable for all intercom phones installations to the PABX. Trade core colours. For wiring burglar alarms and low voltage circuits. Flexible. not pure Copper conductor. PVC insulation and sheath.
This RG59 coaxial with Twin Power Core Cable is ideal for CCTV security camera systems and broadcast systems and for all situations where power must be run to a camera / device.
Quality cable that allows you to run power to a camera or other device and run back the video feed in a coaxial cable, and it is easier to add connectors compared to CAT5 cables.
- High quality RG59 Coaxial Cable with two power cables
- RG59 Outer diameter: 5.7mm
- Conductor diameter: 0.58mm Copper Clad Steel (CCS)
- Braid: 48mm x 0.12mm Bare Copper Braid
- Dielectric: 3.7mm Foam
- 2 Core Power Cable
- 20mm x 0.16mm BC +1.5mm PVC Jacket
- Colour: Black
- Comes on Wooden Drum
- 200m (656ft) roll, aluminium foil
Cat6 Patch Cord offers plug-and-play functionality, so all you need to do is connect and start using! This Ethernet patch cord can be used to connect your laptop, PC, XBOX, or PS2 to DSL/ cable modem, hub switch or router. This patch cord is fast in transmitting the voice, data and multimedia over integrated networks. It delivers reliable performance with quality connectors and pins.
RJ45 interface is the most common twisted-pair connector for Ethernet cables and networks. “RJ” means “registered jack”, which is a standardized telecommunication network interface for connecting voice and data equipment to a service provided by a local exchange carrier or long distance carrier. The physical connectors that registered jacks use are mainly the modular connector and 50-pin miniature ribbon connector types. RJ45 connector is an 8-position, 8-contact (8P8C) modular plug and jack, which is commonly used to connect computers onto Ethernet-based local area networks (LAN). RJ45 cable plug is usually made of a plastic piece with eight pins on the port. Four of the pins are used for sending and receiving data, and the other four are used for other technologies or power networking.
- This CCTV Camera DC Power Connector will provide a great connection
- 2.1 x 5.5mm Male CCTV Camera DC Power Plug Connector
- DC Power Plug with plastic construction and strain relief
- This 2.1 x 5.5mm Power Plug features one power connector end DC Male plug to another end terminal for CCTV camera
- It is a perfect solution for those who want to make custom power cable
• Easy wireless connectivity for your notebook or
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g
devices including game consoles and digital
Compact and Portable
• Take the power of Wireless N with you wherever
• Instantly add Wireless N capabilities to any
computer with a USB port2