Filter products By
Filter products By
- No products
There are 9 products.
- 1、Input and Output: Transformer input voltage AC 100-240V, DC 12V 3A, universal voltage. DC port diameter: regulated switching power supply with 5.5mm x 2.5mm plug, center positive.
Output 19V 3.42A 65W also replaces 30W 40W and 45W versions. Connector Tip 5.5 x 1.7mm Yellow Connector power supply adaptor. UL Safety Tested. This AC Adapter has a US cable plug and is compatible with laptop notebook models Laptop Charger for Acer (Yellow Tip) Aspire 19V 3.42A 65W
WIDE APPLICATION: The 12V 5A Universal AC Power Supply Converter, Rated Output 5.0 Amp, Perfect for 12V Electronics with no more than 60W wattage, such as 5050 3528 12V LED Strip Light, CCTV Security Cameras, Audio/ Video Power Supply, 3D Printer, LED Driver, LCD Monitor, Record Player and other 12V devices
- Compatible With: Fit for 9V 0.1A~2A (100mA~2000mA) electronic equipment products with Center Negative Pole with 5.5*2.1mm 5.5*2.5mm DC plug. (Such as; keyboard, pedal, label maker, effector and more)
- Power Specs: AC Input 110-240V, DC Output 9V 1A (100mA - 1000mA), American standard 2 flat pin plug with extra long 10 feet power cords.
- Does Not Support: Adapter charger is not suitable for electronic product equipment with the positive center jack! (Unless the polarity conversion cable is used! It is included in the kit)
- Safety Smart: Adapters was made with the highest quality materials. V-0 grade flame retardant, Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Load Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit output Protection
It’s important to protect your expensive electronics against surges, spikes and lightning. You wouldn’t want your newly bought TV, home appliances or lose all your important documents and data stored in your PC/Laptop.
HP Genuine Power Supply Adapter for HP DeskJet 6520 6540Xi 6543 6840;HP 0957-2230 0957-2269; HP 6000 7500a k309ag k309a;HP Deskjet D1668 F4200 Printers with a Power Cord
Data line surges make up an overwhelming majority of all surge induced damages where the equipment was thought to be already protected but had a "back door" such as a modem line unprotected. Network interface cards, in particular, can be destroyed by relatively mild spikes.
According to Ethernet standards (IEEE 802.3), non-AC network electrical hazards include: direct contact between components and power or lightning circuits, static charge buildup on cables and component, high-energy transients coupled onto the local cabling system (those induced by other cables which are installed in the general proximity of network cables or lightning within a mile radius) and potential differences (even from building to building, between safety grounds to which components are connected).
Output: 32V - 1560mA
Condition: Original HP Brand New Product,
Part number: HP 0957-2479